From The Learning Bank
The Learning Bank is open to be edited by anyone. However, we ask that all users follow these guidelines when creating or editing articles.
- The Learning Bank is a source of information
- This website exists to provide information about topics related to ADHD and Learning Disabilities. It is not a soapbox, advertising platform, or web directory. Those who wish to advertise their services may contact LDA Minnesota about opportunities to do so through other means.
- The Learning Bank is free content that anyone can use, edit, modify, and distribute
- Please respect copyright laws and do not plagiarize sources. Since all your contributions are freely licensed to the public, no editor owns any article, meaning that all contributions can be edited and redistributed.
- Editors should interact with each other in a respectful and civil manner
- Be polite and avoid personal attacks. Be open and welcoming, and assume good faith on the part of others. Avoid repeatedly overriding other people’s edits without explaining what you are doing. If you disagree with someone else’s edits, work to find consensus by discussing the issue on the talk page.